Ever wondered what to do with that leftover chapati.. or just fancied a quick pizza without all the fuss?
Well these chapati pizzas will have you covered in minuets. If you’re up for something savoury the bacon and egg pizza is just for you. For a vegetarian option skip the bacon and use bell peppers instead. Then if you’re in the mood for something sweet the Nutella marshmallow pizza screams dessert in minuets. I personally love the bacon and egg one but to be honest the Nutella pizza stole the show.
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Tsp Red Onion
- 1 Tsp Garlic
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- Salt & Pepper to Season
Bacon & Egg Pizza
- 1 Chapati
- 1 Tbsp Pizza Sauce
- Grated Mozzarella (about a handful)
- Red Onion + Spring Onion (about a teaspoon each)
- Bacon (2-3 sliced rashes)
- 1 Egg
Nutella Marshmallow Pizza
- 1 Chapati
- 1 Tbsp Nutella
- 1 Cup Chopped Marshmallow (We used the white ones and just quartered them)
- Handful of Chopped Strawberries
- A few Mint leaves
- Chocolate chips (Optional)
- Make the pizza sauce then prep the individual ingredients for each pizza. We use the chapatti as a pizza base so there's really little to no effort required here. Spread the pizza sauce on the chapati followed by cheese, onion and bacon. Finally crack an egg in the centre of the pizza and bake for 10 -15mins at 180˙C. Top it off with some more grated cheese, spring onion and serve.
- For the nutella pizza. Spread some nutella onto the chapati then throw on the chopped marshmallows and bake for 5 mins at 180˙C. Be sure to keep an eye on this one so the marshmallow doesn't burn. Top it off with some fresh strawberries, mint leaves and chocolate chips then serve immediately!
Tip : If you’re feeling fancy serve the nutella pizza with a shot of chocolate liquor or ice-cold milk. For more chocolate recipes check out these brownies
If you do give this recipe a go be sure to leave me a comment & rating to tell me what you think. Don’t forget to tag me on my socials @dinewithjemutai using the #DinewithJemutai so I can see your creations and share it with the online community.